to build, grow and optimise our affiliate programme for the international market
GAMING1 is growing, and our office in Malta is the coordination hub for our international operations. The team is focused on managing, training, growing and coordinating the operations with our various and growing partnerships across Europe and Latin America.
As the Senior Affiliate Manager, based in Malta, your role would include working with our growing client base, ensuring the highest level of performance from our clients’ and our own affiliate marketing endeavours. You will be the main driver in developing and implementing a world class affiliate programme, seeking and recruiting new affiliates across the globe, as well as maintaining and developing both the relationship with these affiliates and the affiliate marketing programme itself.
You will take responsibility for setting up and coordinating all activity related to affiliate marketing and this will include taking responsibility for all affiliate interactions, as well as the presentation and management of affiliation-related budgets. You will work to develop great localised marketing strategies to attract the best affiliates within each target region, and you will work with the rest of the team to make these happen. As the affiliate programme grows, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the growth of the team, managing budgets and other aspects of the programme’s operation. The role will require travel, sometimes for extended periods, including a 1-month training in Belgium.
- You own a degree in digital marketing, together with suitable experience in affiliate marketing
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience managing an affiliation programme, ideally in a lead role within the team
- You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English
- You are interested in the world of online gaming, and ideally have prior experience in this industry
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills, and an advanced knowledge of Excel
- You have a strong knowledge of affiliation marketing software, preferably Netrefer
- You are skilled in sales and negotiation, with the ability to handle a high volume of partners and deals
- You are organised, efficient, resourceful and solution orientated
- You are stress resistant, comfortable taking important decisions and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit, because they need to be done
- You have good writing skills and are comfortable with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative
- You are comfortable in the highly dynamic environment of a start-up, which complements your own ambitious nature
- Fluency or knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset
This role offers great opportunity for growth and development, since we are looking for someone who has great potential, and who will be able to build, develop and own the entire affiliation programme for GAMING1’s international market.
Sales – Negotiation – Marketing – Communication
This is a challenging role which brings with it great growth opportunities. It however necessitates a person who has significant drive and energy, with the will to create something from the ground up and take on various responsibilities. You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games/sportsbetting and will be responsible for managing multiple virtual games platforms.
- Sales and Negotiation: You are continuously searching for and cultivating new high quality affiliation partners within diverse countries and regions, establishing relationships and prompting them to work with us. You develop incentive programs to reward key affiliates and implement strategies to increase quality and yield of all affiliate partners. This will also involve attending industry events and keeping updated on industry trends.
- Project Management: You are the main driver in setting up our affiliate marketing programme, finding the right tools, putting in place the necessary processes and implementing solid foundations for future growth. You are also responsible for creating marketing and acquisition plans with associated budgets, and managing these budgets in order to optimise the ROI.
- Marketing and Creativity: You write copy, documentation, emails, etc. You generate new ideas for marketing activities, improving landing pages, develop merchandising campaigns and advise our marketing team on such matters. You also create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers.
- Reporting to management: You monitor and provide regular update reports to affiliates regarding their performance (based on standard KPIs such as conversion rate, player value and ROI), and to senior management pertaining to the performance of our affiliation programme and respective KPIs.
- You have excellent communication skills and can work together with various teams. Your sense of diplomacy and organisation allow you to reach your goals. You are solution- and result-oriented and a real locomotive for your colleagues as well as your management and the client casinos.
- During your former employments, others have recognised your ability to structure your environment. You enjoy yourself and you work efficiently in a job where you can create your function. The ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments is one of your many talents.
- You are resourceful, can work on your own and are at ease with the most common computer tools such as Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel. A knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Take on an international challenge and grow together with us!
- A full-time, indefinite contract with an attractive and progressive salary package to match your investment and evolution.
- A training by professional and passionate colleagues in a fun and challenging environment.
- An international experience in a company that’s in full expansion and ambitious in its development.
Are you interested, and think this job offer fits your profile? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!