GAMING1 is looking for a Risk&Fraud analyst based in Malta to work with our growing international client base and ensure the highest security and compliance level.
The Risk&Fraud department is responsible the financial integrity of both the casino clients and the players, whilst ensuring a high level of compliance in all matters related to risk management, customer due diligence and anti-money laundering.
The Risk&Fraud analyst is responsible for the execution of all fraud related daily tasks in accordance with the policies and procedures provided by both the oversea management and local teamleader.
- You have a university degree or similar.
- You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English. Additional languages including French, Southern European (Spanish, Portuguese) or Eastern European (Serbian, Romanian) are considered an asset.
- You are organised, efficient, proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- You are stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have previous experience in the online casino fraud detection area.
- You are an expert in risk management, including KYC procedures, transaction monitoring and approval, customer due diligence and chargeback reduction.
- You have knowledge of both .com and new regulated market compliance procedures.
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit but need to be done.
- You have good writing skills and are comfortable using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative.
- You are comfortable in the highly dynamic environment of a start-up, which complements your own ambitious nature.
You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games and will be handling the day-to-day fraud detection operations.
You will, under the supervision of your Teamleader, contribute that all the companies’ websites are being monitored against fraudulent attempts by means of all fraud detection systems and procedures at your disposal.
You will make sure that all legitimate player winnings are paid in due time, according to the service level agreed upon with the casino client.
Following local regulatory requirements and internal risk-based approach procedures you will perform due diligence on the casino’s players; ensuring that all necessary documents are requested, handled and approved in a short period of time.
You will be under the responsibility of the Risk&Fraud teamleader and will be part of a fraud team to ensure the best possible service toward the client base.
You will make sure that all suspicious patterns are reported in due time to your teamleader and colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
Full-time permanent contract
Dynamic and pleasant work environment
Do you fit this profile? Send your CV and cover letter before 15/06/2017 to email@example.com